• 4 cups – gram flour
• 2 cups – Sugar
• 1 tsp – Cardamom powder
• 1/2 cup – cashew (chopped) and Raisin
• 3/4 cup to 1 cup – ghee, melted
- In a pan, dry roast the gram flour till the flour turns brown (This is done to get rid of the raw smell).
- Now add the melted ghee and mix well. See that no lumps are formed.
- After some time, take the pan from the stove. Keep aside.
- Meanwhile, fry raisins and cashews.
- Once the gram flour and ghee mixture is warm (not fully cooled down) add sugar, cardamom powder, raisin and cashews.
- Mix well. Now make them into small balls.
- Recipe courtesy: Nithu’s Kitchen