• 3 tsp – Vegetable oil
• 1.5 tsp – Mustard Seeds
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1 tbsp – ground Coriander
• Salt to taste
• 3 green Peppers, cored and cut into 1 cm cubes
• 5 tbsp – Gram flour
• 1.5 tsp – Lemon juice
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Add the mustard seeds and once they pop out, add all the spices and salt.
- Lower the heat and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add pepper and stir fry for 3 minutes or until starting to soften at the sides.
- Add gram flour and stir fry for another 3 minutes or until you can smell the gram flour, which means it has got properly cooked.
- If you are not sure, stir fry it for a minute more.
- Stir in the lemon juice and serve.