Spicy and delicious dry roasted besan bhaji with capsicum
4-5 tablespoon besan (gram flour)
1 large onion, sliced
3 large capsicum, sliced
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
2 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon garam masala powder
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
2 teaspoon coriander powder
1 tablespoon coriander leaves for garnishing
3-4 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and allow it to crackle.
2. Add onions, capsicum and fry until golden brown.
3. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and fry for a minute.
4. Add besan and fry until besan is cooked and gives out a nice aroma.
5. Add salt and fry for another 2 minutes.
6. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes