• 5 Wheat breads
• 1 cup – Chickpea flour (besan)
• 1/8 tsp – ajwain (carom seeds)
• 1/4 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1 tsp – coriander powder
• a pinch of Garam Masala
• 1/8 tsp – fruit salt (eno)
• salt – to taste
• Canola Oil – to fry
- Take besan and all spices in a bowl and mix well.
- Make a thick batter by adding water gradually.
- Trim edges of all breads and cut them diagonally into triangle shapes.
- Heat a tsp of oil on flat pan.
- Dip each bread triangle in the prepared batter and shallow fry it on pan till golden brown on both the sides.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
- Recipe Courtesy: My Own Food Court