- Wash lady’s fingers and pat-dry it.
- Trim them from the ends and cross-cut to make medium-thick diagonal pieces.
- Heat oil and splutter cumin seeds along with carom.
- Once they stop spluttering, add garlic paste and chopped onion, saute it for a minute and add tomatoes.
- To this add capsicum, cook it for one more minute and finally add lady’s finger with sour cream, salt and turmeric powder.
- Give a quick toss and cook it uncovered for around 15 mins.
- Recipe Courtesy: My Own Food Court
Recipe courtesy of Shruthi