• Bhindi – 250 g
• Rice flour – 1 cup
• Red Chilli powder – 2 tsp
• Salt as needed
• Oil To fry
- Wash bhindi. Cut in to small round pieces.
- Take cut bhindi in a bowl and then add rice flour, red chilli powder and salt.
- Just sprinkle some water (don’t use too much water).
- Mix them all well so that the bhindi pieces get equally coated with rice flour, chilli powder and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the bhindi in batches.
- Drain excess oil on a kitchen tissue.
- Serve hot.
- Recipe courtesy: Nithu’s Kitchen