Blueberry muffin is very tasty and yummy dish to enjoy on Easter. It’s a perfect recipe for an Easter breakfast or a snack or may be for both. Blueberry muffin is full of high fiber and as we have used low fat sunflower oil or olive oil spread each muffin you will get 150 calories. Make this low fat blueberry muffins recipe in just a few easy steps.
– 1 1/4 cup boiling water
– 1/2 cup dried blueberries
– 3 tablespoons low fat sunflower or olive oil spread
– 4 tablespoons clear honey
– 2 cups whole meal flour
– 1 tablespoon baking powder
– Finely grated rind of 1/2 lemon
– A pinch of grated nutmeg
– 1 beaten egg
How To Make?
1. Mix the boiling water with the blueberries and low fat spread and leave to soak until the mixture is just warm.
2. Stir in the remaining Ingredients.
3. Now, turn into the sections of tartlet tins (patty pans) lined with paper cake cases (cupcake papers) and bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 20 minutes until risen and the centers spring back when pressed.
4. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
5. Serve warm or cold or Store in an airtight container.
Preparation Time: 10 Minute
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes