• 4 – hard boiled eggs, peeled
• 2 cup – boiled peas, mashed
• 1/4 cup – chopped French beans, boiled
• 1/2 cup – shredded Carrots
• Salt as per taste
• 1/4 tsp – white pepper powder
• 1 cup – mayonnaise
- Halve the eggs, scrape the yolk. Set aside.
- Mix peas, French beans, salt and pepper.
- Fill the egg halves with peas mixture.
- In a separate bowl, blend egg yolk and mayonnaise.
- Spread egg yolk-mayo paste over the filling in each of the egg halves.
- Garnish with carrots.
Recipe courtesy of Shireen Das