• 4-6 – boiled eggs
• 3 – onions, finely sliced
• 1 large – tomato, sliced
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1/4 – chilli powder
• 2 – green chillies, cut into 3 equal parts
• 2 tsp – coriander (optional)
• Salt to taste
• 2 tsp – oil
- Halve the eggs and then cut into thin long slices.
- Take a pan, heat oil. Add onions, saute till it turns pink.
- Now add chopped tomato, turmeric, chilli powder, green chillies and saute for 2 mins.
- Add salt and mix.
- Remove half of the masala, gently place the egg slices on the masala in the pan and cover with the other half.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Cover the pan and simmer for 2 mins.
- Switch off gas and keep it aside for 5 mins.
- Then serve with pav.
Recipe courtesy of Sanaya