• 1/2 kg – Boneless Minced Chicken
• 1/2 cup – Maida
• 1 tsp – salt
• 1 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1 tbsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 2 tbsp – Onion paste
• 1 tsp – Garam Masala Powder
• Mustard oil
• 1/2 bunch – finely chopped Coriander leaves
• 2-4 – Green chillies finely chopped
• 2 Tomatoes
- Mix the chicken mince with maida, 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste, coriander leaves, green chillies, 1 tsp salt and turmeric powder. Mix it properly and keep it aside.
- Heat the kadai with required quantity of oil for frying.
- Make small balls out of mixture and fry till golden brown.
- Keep the balls separately.
- Add more oil and fry all the remaining masalas till the oil separates
- Add 2 chopped tomatoes in it. Fry on slow flame. Add salt and turmeric powder.
- Add 2 cups of hot water in it and add the balls.
- Simmer for a while and serve with rice.
Recipe courtesy of Lipika