• 2 – eggs, beaten well
• 1/2 kg – fish, cut into strips without the bones
• 3 tbsp – Maida
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp – pepper powder
• Oil for frying
- Wash the fish and leave to drain.
- Mix the flour, egg, salt, and pepper together with a little water to make a thick batter.
- Coat each piece of fish well with the batter.
- Heat oil in a pan till smoky and fry the coated fish pieces till brown on both sides.
- Drain and serve hot.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White