Boondi raita is a North Indian recipe which is made with Boondi (crisp fried gram flour balls) and yogurt. This recipe is very easy to tryout. Boondi Raita tastes best with parathas and rice dishes. Let’s learn how to make Boondi raita.
– 200 gm yogurt
– 100 gm Boondi
– 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed powder
– A pinch of black salt
– 2 finely chopped red chilies
– 1 teaspoon coriander leaves
– 2 tablespoon dates chutney
– 1 teaspoon red chili powder
– Salt to taste
How To Make?
1. Take a bowl and add yogurt to it. Remove extra water from the curd and keep it aside.
2. Now, soak the Boondi into warm water for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. After that, drain the water and slightly press the Boondi, to remove the water from them.
4. Now, add this Boondi into the yogurt.
5. Then, add salt, cumin seed powder, black salt, dates chutney, red chilies and coriander leaves to it and mix it well.
6. Place it into refrigerator for 5-10 minutes to make it cool. Garnish it with corianders leaves and serve it.
Preparation Time: 10 Minute
Cooking Time: 20 Minute
Servings: 4 Persons