• Spinach – 250 gms, finely chopped
• Onions – 2, finely chopped
• Ginger-garlic paste – 20 gms
• White pepper powder – 5 gms
• Tomatoes – 2, finely chopped
• Black cumin seeds – 5 gms
• Oil – 4 tbsp
• Fresh dairy Cream – 50 gms
• Salt to taste
• Grated Ginger and Green chillies to garnish.
- Boil spinach in slightly salted water for 5 minutes while keeping the vessel covered.
- Strain boiled spinach and wash in cold water and keep aside.
- Take oil in a pan, add black cumin seeds and onions.
- Add ginger-garlic paste after onions are transparent and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add boiled and cooled spinach, salt and white pepper powder and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add cream and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with grated ginger and green chillies and serve with naan or paranthas.
Recipe courtesy of Vidhu