• 12 oz – bittersweet baking chocolate, chopped
• 1.5 tbsp – cold butter, cut into small pieces
• 2 tsp – vanilla
• 9 tbsp – whipping Cream
• 1/4 cup – bourbon
• 1 packet – shortbread cookies, crushed
• 2 cups – finely chopped salted roasted Pecans
- In large microwavable bowl, mix chocolate, butter and vanilla.
- In small saucepan, cook whipping cream and bourbon over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until hot but not boiling. (Mixture will steam, and bubbles will form around edge of pan.)
- Pour over chocolate mixture. Let stand 1 minute.
- Stir chocolate mixture until melted and smooth. (If mixture doesnâ€™t melt completely, microwave uncovered on High 30 seconds.)
- Stir in crushed cookies. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. (Mixture can be prepared and refrigerated up to 2 days ahead.)
- Line cookie sheets with waxed paper.
- Shape chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls (about 2 tsp per ball).
- Roll in chopped pecans.
- Place on cookie sheets.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Store tightly covered in refrigerator up to 5 days.