• 2 lbs – peeled & cleaned shrimp
• 1/2 stick – Butter
• 16oz – mild salsa
• 1.5 tbsp – Lemon & herbs seasoning
• 2 – Cloves garlic, crushed
• 16oz – bow tie Pasta
- Cook pasta as indicated, drain, rinse with cold water.
- Melt 1/2 stick butter in 9-inch skillet, add crushed garlic and cook until garlic begins to brown.
- Add the shrimps and cook for 5 mins.
- Remove the shrimps from skillet with serrated spoon.
- In a large sauce pan, pour the salsa, add lemon & herb seasoning and cook on medium heat for 5 mins.
- Add shrimp, and simmer on low flame for 10 mins.
- Place bow tie pasta in a large serving dish, pour shrimp sauce over it and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Texmextogo