• Bread – 8 slices
• Saboodana (soaked) – 1 cup
• Green chillies – 5-6
• Coriander – 2 tsp
• Salt to taste
• Garam Masala to taste
• Cheese cube (grated) – 4
• Oil for frying
- Soak the bread slices in very small quantity of water and mash them.
- Add salt, green chillies, coriander, cheese, garam masala and 1/2 cup of soaked saboodana, and mix well.
- Make rolls out of the mixture and toss them into the remaining saboodana.
- Deep fry the rolls and serve with sauce or chutney.
Recipe courtesy of Sarrita P Nagdev