• 6 – bread slices
• 2 cups – boiled Potato
• 1tsp – Green chilli Ginger paste
• 1tsp – Lemon juice
• according to taste – Red Chilli powder
• according to taste – Turmeric powder
• according to taste – dhaniya powder
• oil for frying
• 1 tsp- Mustard Seed
• 1 tsp -jeera
- Heat oil in a kadai and add mustard seed and jeera.
- After 2 min add green chilli ginger paste.
- When the paste turns brown, add boiled potato and mixed all spices.
- Then add lemon juice and cook it for 5 min on slow flame.
- Stuffing is ready.
- Now take a slice of bread and cut the corners.
- Soak bread in milk or water for 2 min.
- Made a bada of bread and fill it with prepared stuffing.
- Now fry it in oil on medium flame
- Serve hot with chutney, sauce or curd.
Recipe courtesy of surbhi