• 4 – bread slices
• 1/4 cup – rava (sooji)
• 1 – Tomato (big size)
• 1 – Onion (medium size)
• 2 – Green chillies
• Coriander leaves – a few
• 2 small pinches – Red Chilli powder
• 1/4 tsp – salt or as per taste
• oil for Deep Fried
- Chop onion, tomato, green chillies and coriander leaves finely.
- Trim the bread slices and cut it into four squares.
- Put the rawa (suji) in a bowl. Add salt and red chilli powder and mix well.
- Then add the chopped onion, tomato, green chillies and coriander leaves to the rawa.
- Mix it nicely. If necessary sprinkle a little water and make a thick paste-like consistency.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Coat the bread slices with the rawa paste and Deep Fried till it become crisp and golden yellow.
- Serve as evening snack with tea.
- Recipe Courtesy: Kamala’s Corner