• 3 slices – Bread (white or wheat)
• 1 tsp – Butter
• Capsicum – a handful, finely chopped
• Onion – a handful, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp – Pizza Sauce
• 1 tbsp – Tomato Ketchup
• 2 tbsp – Cheese ( as required to cover the topping)
- First cut the edges of the bread. Now cut circles using a round cookie cutter or a container lid. Flatten the bread circles using a chapati roller. Don’t try to stretch too much, just flatten a bit.
- Apply butter slightly on both sides of the circles.
- Now spread the pizza sauce on them and then gently fit in the muffin pan.
- Add capsicum and onion on top of the pizza sauce.
- Grate the cheese over it, then finally add tomato sauce in each of the cups.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C and bake for 10-12 minutes until the bread turns slightly golden brown at the corners.
- Recipe courtesy: Sharmi’s Passions
Recipe courtesy of Sharmilee