• 10 bread slices (with edges cut)
• Butter as required
• 5 tbsp – Strawberry crush
• 1/2 cup – mixed dry fruits (finely chopped)
• For custard:
• 2 cups – Milk
• 2 tbsp – vanilla custard powder
• 1/3 cup – Sugar
- Mix together all the ingredients of the custard and cook till thick.
- Butter the bread slices.
- Spread 1 tbsp. of strawberry crush each on five slices of bread and cover with the remaining five slices.
- Cut into triangles and arrange in a transparent baking tray.
- Top with the prepared custard and the dry fruits,.
- Bake at 200 deg C for 15-20 mins.
- Pour vanilla ice cream and serve hot.