• Bread slices – 8
• Onion – 1 (chopped)
• Potatoes – 2 (boiled and mashed)
• Green chillies – 2-3
• Garam Masala powder – 1/2 tsp
• Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
• Oil for frying
- Dip the bread slices in the milk and mash the slices very well.
- Add the boiled and mashed potatoes, onion, green chillies, coriander leaves and garam masala to the bread and mix well.
- Make small balls of the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a kadai and fry the balls in the oil.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney or tomato ketchup.
Recipe courtesy of Suresh