• 6- 8 slices – bread
• 1 – finely chopped Onion
• 1 – finely chopped Tomato
• 2 – chopped Green chillies
• 1-2 tsp – vegetable oil
• Fine gram flour sev
• Garam Masala
• Coriander powder
• Red Chilli powder
• Amchur powder
• Turmeric powder
• Chopped Coriander leaves
• Lemon juice
• Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a heavy pan and add jeera. Add chopped onions into oil. Fry onions until it becomes golden brown in colour.
- Add turmeric, coriander, red chilli powder and salt.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and fry it until mixture leaves the oil.
- Cut bread into rectangular pieces.
- Add bread pieces into onion tomato paste.
- Mix it very well. Cover and cook on medium low flame.
- Serve it hot with green coriander chutney.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Bharti Agarwal