• Bread Slices – 4 (cut into four squares)
• Milk- 250ml
• Sugar-250 g
• Oil for frying
- Cut each bread slice in to four squares.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the bread till it becomes crispy.
- Take a non-stick pan. Add sugar and water and start heating it.
- Switch it off when it becomes thick.
- Dip each slice bread into that sugar syrup and keep it separately.
- Now, boil the milk and stir continuously.
- Continue to do this until the milk thickens to a halwa consistency.
- Now, take a spoon of this thick milk and pour it into the top of each slice of bread.
Recipe courtesy of Raijimani