• 1 – Broccoli
• 1 – Potato
• 1 – Onion
• 1/4 cup – Cut Corn
• 1/2 tsp – Ginger and Garlic paste
• 1/2 tsp – Dhania Jeera powder
• Salt and Red Chilli powder to taste
• 1/2 tsp – Urad Dal
• 1/2 tsp – Mustard Seeds
• 1 pinch – Turmeric power
• 4 tsp – Oil
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces and cook in the microwave for 6 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add urad dal, mustard seeds and fry them to golden brown colour.
- Chop the onion and potato into pieces, add it to the above mixture and fry till the potato is boiled.
- Add to the above, ginger and garlic paste, dhaniya and jeera power, little turmeric powder and if you want 1/2 tsp garam masala.
- Add the cooked broccoli pieces along with cut corn and salt to taste and red chilli powder, and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Your broccoli curry is ready to be served with either rice or chapatti.
Recipe courtesy of Lakshmi