• 18-20 – Broccoli florets
• 3 tsp – besan/gram flour
• 3 tsp – Rice flour
• 3 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 1/2 tsp – chilli powder
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 cup to 1 cup – oil to deep fry
- Mix besan, rice flour, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add some water to the ingredients and to make a paste.
- Add the broccoli florets and mix well to the spice and flour mix.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the flour-coated broccoli florets to the oil and fry till the turns golden brown.
- Serve hot as a snack or as a side dish.
Recipe courtesy of shilpa