• 6 slices of brown bread
• 6 slices of white bread
• 3 Potatoes boiled, peeled, and mashed
• 3-4 Green chillies
• 4-5 pods Garlic
• 1 piece Ginger
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric
• salt to taste
• 2 tbsp cheese, grated
• 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
• Butter to apply
- Crush together chillies and garlic. Mix all the ingredients except for bread and butter.
- Cut bread so that one brown slice matches one white slice.
- Apply butter on the inner sides of each slice.
- Place some potato mixture on the white slice. Cover with brown slice.
- Press into a pre-heated sandwich toaster. Toast very light.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering