• 8 tbsp – Butter
• 1 – Egg
• 6 tbsp – fine Sugar
• A little – salt
• 1 cup – Maida
• Pinch – baking soda
- Mix 8 tbsp of butter, egg yolk, sugar, a pinch baking soda, salt and flour.
- Blend all the ingredients to make the dough.
- Refrigerate the dough for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease 2 cookie sheets with butter.
- Remove the dough from fridge, make small rounds and press into round shapes, place it on cookie pan and bake it for 20 minutes. Cool the cookies.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi