• 16 slices – Milk bread
• 1/2 tin – condensed Milk
• 1 tin – Cream
• 2 big sachets – dream whip
• a handful of broken cashews (caramelised)
• Milk for dipping bread as required
- Whip the three creams.
- Spread some of the whipped cream in a square dish.
- Place four slices of bread dipped in milk.
- Again add some whipped cream. Continue the process until all the 16 slices have been used.
- Finally spread the whipped cream on top. Put to chill for 3-4 hours.
- When the chilling is done, tilt the pudding onto a plate. It would look like a cake.
- Top with caramelized nuts. To add nuts to the sides, throw them hard so they stick.
Recipe courtesy of Rajula