• 250 gms – Baby Corn
• 50 gms – Cajun flour
• 100 ml – Batter mix
• 100 gms – French fries
• 50 ml – Oil
• 60 ml – Marinara Sauce
- First of all, clean the fresh baby corn and wash it with water.
- Now slit it two equal halves from the middle.
- Now put this slit baby corn in Cajun flour. Rub it gently so that the flour sticks on the baby corns evenly.
- Remove it from the flour and put it in fry batter mix and dip it well.
- Again put in Cajun flour and rub it properly in it so that each baby corn gets coated well.
- Deep fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from oil and put it on paper napkins to drain out excess oil.
- Arrange it on a dinner plate.
- Serve with French fries, ranchero sauce and coleslaw.
- Garnish it with a sprig of parsley.