• 1 large onion, cut finely
• 3 Potatoes, sliced long (like French fries or Potato wedges)
• 3 large, green bell peppers (capsicum), halved and sliced long
• 1 large tomato, cut finely
• 1 tsp Cumin seeds
• 2 tbsp- oil
• 1/4 tsp- Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp- chilli powder (or to taste)
• 1/4 tsp -ground Ginger powder
• 1/2 tsp- Dhania powder (ground coriander powder)
• 3-4 tsp ground roasted Peanut powder
• Salt to taste
• Chopped Cilantro for garnish
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Add sliced onions and saute until transparent.
- Add tomatoes and saute for a few minutes until soft.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, dhania powder, ginger powder, and salt.
- Add the potatoes and cook for a few minutes till they turn slightly soft.
- Add the sliced bell peppers and cook until both the bell peppers and potatoes are soft.
- Sprinkle roasted peanut powder and garnish with cilantro. Serve hot with roti/chapati.
Recipe courtesy of Usha