• 1/4 kg – green Capsicum
• 1/4 kg – Paneer
• 2 – Onions
• 1/2 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• Salt to taste
• A dash of ajinomoto
• Olive oil as required
- Chop the onion fine.
- Wash the capsicums, slit down the centre and de-seed. Cut into fine cubes.
- Cut paneer into cubes.
- In a kadai, add 2 tbsp oil. Heat well.
- Add the paneer cubes, fry till golden brown. Keep aside.
- Next fry the capsicum with a pinch of salt and a dash of ajinomoto. Keep aside
- Finally saute the onions with ginger garlic paste.
- When onions turn pink, stir in the fried capsicum and then the paneer.
- Garnish with coriander and grated cheese.
Recipe courtesy of Maria