• Green Capsicum – 4 to 5
• Besan – 3-4 tbsp
• Mustard – 1/2 tsp
• Oil – 3 tbsp
• Brown, chopped Onion – 1
• Turmeric – 1/4 tsp
• Chilli powder – as per taste
• Salt to taste
- Heat the oil and add mustard.
- After it splutters, add the chopped onions and fry till they turn brown.
- Drain the onions and keep them aside.
- Add the capsicum and turmeric, and fry till they turn brown.
- Then add besan over the capsicum and mix well.
- Fry on medium heat until the mixture turns brown.
- Add the fried chopped onions, and sprinkle chilli powder over this.
- Blend one more time and turn off the stove. Add salt and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Vidhya