• 2-3 – capsicum, chopped
• 3-4 flakes – Garlic
• 2 tbsp – Channa flour (chickpea flour)
• Turmeric powder
• Chilli powder-according to taste
• Garam masala-according to taste
• Salt-to taste
• Coriander leaves – a few
• Oil – as per need
- Chop the capsicum finely.
- Take oil in a pan.
- Add a little bit of hing, mustard and jeera.
- Then, add in the garlic, which has to be chopped into small pieces.
- After that, add the capsicum.
- Stir properly and then cover with a lid for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add in the channa flour, turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala and salt.
- Again stir properly and let this cook with the lid on for another 10 minutes.
- The channa flour should properly coat the capsicum.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Punam