• 1 – large Potato
• 1 – Carambola
• 1 sprig – Spring onions with bulb
• 1 – small Green chilli
• 1 tbsp – fresh Curd
• 1 flake – Garlic
• salt to taste
• pepper to taste
• 1 small blob – Butter
- Cut 3-star shaped slices from the carambola and keep aside for garnishing.
- Pressure-cook the potato, remaining carambola, green chilli and garlic.
- Strain through a sieve, add curd and blend evenly. Heat well but do not boil.
- When the soup thickens, add salt and pepper.
- Top with onion and carambola slices. Serve hot and fresh with garlic bread or high tea snacks.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering