• 1 can – Evaporated Milk (170 gms)
• 2 cups – Caramel toffees
• 2 cups – Cornflakes
• 1/2 cup – Coarsely chopped Walnuts
• 1/2 cup – Raisins
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Combine evaporated milk and caramel toffee.
- Heat on low heat for 12 to 14 mins or till caramel toffees dissolve, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Add cornflakes, walnuts and raisins
- Stir well to mix. Drop 16 heaped tablespoons of mixture one inch apart on greased baking tray.
- Bake, uncovered, on middle rack for 30 mins. or till the outside of the cookies is set but the inside is chewy.
- Cook on rack. Store in an air tight jar.