• 3 – Bread Slices
• 1 – Egg
• Vanilla Essence – just a drop (optional)
• 1/8 cup – Milk
• 2 tsp – Sugar
• 1 tbsp – Almonds, chopped
• Ghee to toast
• For the caramel sauce:
• 5 tsp – Sugar
• 3 tsp – Water
- Take egg, milk and sugar in a bowl and whisk till they are combined well and frothy.
- Take bread slices and dip them in the mixture.
- Heat dosa pan, add the bread slices, drizzle ghee, toast till golden brown and set aside.
- In a pan, add sugar and water in medium flame. Do not stir, just swirl continuously for even heating. Once the sugar has melted, it will start bubbling and slowly turn brown. Once it is golden brown, switch off flame.
- In the serving plate, transfer the toasted bread slices, add the caramel sauce and garnish with chopped almonds.
- Recipe courtesy: Sharmi’s Passions
Recipe courtesy of Sharmilee