• 250 g – fresh Carrot
• 1 litre – fresh low fat Milk
• 2 small cups – artificial sweetener
• 7 pcs – Cardamom
• 10 – Pistachio
- Peel the carrots and grate them. Transfer it to a sauce pan and saute for 5 mins in low flame
- Boil 1 litre milk in a milk cooker. Transfer half the milk to the grated carrots in the saucepan.
- Cook well in the milk and once soft add the remaining milk to it.
- Add the artificial sweetener to the mixture and stir well.
- Boil for 10 mins stirring occasionally
- Add the powdered cardamom and mix it well.
- Garnish it with slivers of pistas.
Recipe courtesy of Prema Prasad