• 250 g – Carrots
• 1 litre – Milk
• 50 g – khoya, unsweetened
• 0.3 cup – pista, raisins, cashews
• 1 sheet – silver foil
• rose petals
- Boil the carrots till very tender. Then mash it to a paste in a blender or processor.
- Boil milk till the content reduces a bit.
- Add the khoya and stir well to make it thick.
- Add sugar according to required sweetness.
- Now add the carrot puree and stir well till done.
- Roast the cashews and raisins in a little ghee. Add these and the pistachios to the payasam.
- Garnish with silver foil and rose petals and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Himanandiminti