• Carrots – 3 cups (diced)
• Tomatoes – 2
• Milk – 5 tbsp (optional)
• Garlic – 2 tsp (minced)
• Garam Masala – 1 tsp (optional)
• Black pepper – a pinch
• Salt as needed
• Butter – 2 tsp
- Cook the carrots until raw smell goes.
- Boil tomatoes, blanch them in the water to remove the skin and deseed them. Blend the carrots, garlic and tomatoes.
- If you want the soup to be really smooth, you can strain it.
- Take a heavy bottomed vessel, melt the butter and add the blended mixture. Let it cook for a few minutes, then add the milk and cook for some time.
- Take it off the stove and add some pepper powder.
- Some croutons can also be added.
- Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Chandra