• 500 gms – Cashewnuts
• 400 gms – icing Sugar
• 1/2 tsp – red, yellow and green color
• Carrot murabba
- Mix the cashew nuts in water and make a fine paste.
- In a pan, mix the paste and the sugar. Then heat the mixture at a high temperature. Keep stirring till it slides off the sides of the pan. When the mixture cools, mash it with your fingers and divide it into 3 portions.
- Now take a piece of the carrot murabba and fold it over the green cashew mixture. Then add the yellow mixture and on top of it the red mixture.
- In this manner, make all the carrot murabba and keep it in the fridge for 1 hour. Then remove from the fridge and cut the murabba in big pieces and serve.