• 250 g – Cashewnuts
• 2 liters – Milk
• 250 g – Sugar
• 50 g – Ghee
• 1 tsp – essence of rose
• silver foil
- Put milk and sugar together on fire.
- When the milk turns thick, put in the cashew nuts and cook till the mixture turns very thick and leaves the sides of the vessel.
- Then start adding a little ghee at a time, till all the ghee is used up and absorbed by the cake.
- Now put in the essence and remove from fire. Put the mixture in a greased thali.
- Level the surface, cover it with foil and cut into any desired shape as you wish to after it becomes cold.
- You may store it in an airtight container. It lasts for a week.