• 4 – Bread slices
• 2 cups – Catfish fillets
• 1 cup Corn kernels, half-boiled
• 2 cups Milk
• 1/2 cup chopped Capsicum
• 1/4 cup chopped Onion
• 4 tbsp Butter
• 2 tbsp Maida
• 3/4 cup grated cheese
• 1/2 cup bread crumbs
• 1 cup cooked spaghetti
• Black pepper as per taste
• Salt as per taste
- Clean the fillets.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter. Cook the fillets till they flake. Remove and keep aside.
- Heat remaining 2 tbsp of butter.
- Add flour and roast for 3-4 minutes.
- Add milk and stir continuously, to avoid lumps.
- When it thickens, add capsicum, onion, salt and pepper.
- Add corn kernels and fish fillets.
- Mix well and remove from fire.
- Toast the bread. Arrange in the casserole. Spread cooked spaghetti over it.
- Spread the fish mixture over it. Garnish with grated cheese.
- Finally, sprinkle bread crumbs over it.
- Bake at 350 degree F for 45 mins (till brown).
Recipe courtesy of Malini Bisen