• 500 g – Catla fish
• 50-60 – Spinach leaves
• 1 – large Onion
• 1 – large Tomato
• Cauliflower florets, Potato, Radish (optional) – 1 cup
• 6 – Green chillies
• Coriander leaves
• 1 tsp – panch-phoron
• 2 tsp Turmeric powder + 1/2 tsp
• Mustard oil
- Marinate the fish pieces with turmeric powder and salt for 10-15 minutes and shallow-fry in mustard oil. Keep aside.
- Add the panch phoron to the same oil. Add the chopped onion and fry until golden brown.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add the spinach and other vegetables, except tomato. Mix well and cover with a lid.
- After 4-5 minutes, add water and cover again.
- When the water starts to boil, cut and add the tomato, green chillies and the fish pieces.
- Cook on low flame until done.
- Sprinkle fresh coriander leaves and serve.
- Recipe Courtesy: brahmosfoodie
Recipe courtesy of Soyuz