• 250 g – cauliflower, broken into florets
• 1/2 cup – besan (chickpea flour)
• 1/4 cup – Rice flour
• 2 tbsp – all-purpose flour
• Salt to taste
• Chilli powder to taste
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Clean the florets well and pat dry. Set aside.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Add 1 tsp of the hot oil to the flour mix along with enough water to make into a thick batter.
- Drop cauliflower florets into the batter. Coat well.
- Deep fry for 2-3 mins or until golden/reddish brown.
- Drain excess oil on paper towel.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
- Recipe courtesy: Dhivya Karthik