• 2 cup Kabuli Channa (boiled)
• 2 Potatoes
• 150 grams Paneer (cottage cheese)
• 2-3 firm Tomatoes
• 1 Onion
• 2 Green chillies
• 1 bunch Coriander leaves
• salt, Red Chilli powder to taste
• 1 tsp chaat masala
• juice of one Lemon
- Boil the potatoes (microwave for 5 mins or pressure cook) and cut them into tiny pieces. Finely chop, tomatoes, green chillies and onions.
- Cube the paneer into small pieces.
- In a large salad bowl mix together the boiled chana, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, paneer and green chillies.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and lemon juice.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix the whole salad together and chill for a couple of hours. It’s a great side dish which everybody will love.
Recipe courtesy of Shobha Venkateswaran