• 1 cup – Channa
• 3 cups – Cabbage
• 3 cups – Spring onion (optional)
• 3-5 – Green chillies
• Salt for taste
• Oil for fry
- Soak the channa for 5-6 hours. Drain the water.
- Chop the cabbages, onions very finely.
- Grind channa and green chillies to a fine paste.
- Then add cabbage, onion and salt to a bowl, and mix well.
- Add the ground channa and mix well.
- Make round balls and flatten them to form vadas.
- Heat oil in a kadai on medium heat, fry the vadas till they turn reddish brown.
- Serve them with ketchup or any type of chutney.
Recipe courtesy of Kanaga