• 250 g- mawa
• 100 g- semolina
• 3 tsp – Ghee
• 100 ml- water
• 150 g- Sugar
• 2-3 pieces Cardamom
- Mix all the ingredients except sugar and make a thick dough.
- Divide into balls, roll each one onto a thick rope and twist into a circle.
- Deep fry these twists in a pan until golden brown.
- To make the sugar syrup, boil sugar with some water in a pan
- Put the cardamom pieces in the sugar syrup.
- Add the fried jilipis to this syrup. Keep them immersed for 4 hours. Then serve.
- Recipe and image: swetawriter