• 4 – Potatoes (medium size)
• 2 tbsp – besan | 1 tsp – Suji
• 1 tsp – Amchoor powder
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• A pinch – Turmeric powder
• 0.25 tsp – Garam Masala
• A pinch – black pepper powder
• salt to taste
• oil to deep fry
• 1 tsp – chat masala
- Wash and peel potatoes, cut into long strips (like French Fries).
- Roast suji in a pan for about 2-3 mins until it becomes light golden colour.
- Take besan in another bowl, add red chilli powder, garam masala, black pepper powder, turmeric powder, amchoor, and salt. Mix well. Add water to this and make a thick paste.
- Add the roasted suji to the mixture and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Dip the chopped potatoes in the besan-suji mixture and fry them in oil on medium flame until they become golden brown and crispy.
- Sprinkle chat masala on top.
- Serve hot with green chutney and tomato sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Pratibha Singh