• 5 big bread slices
• 11 to 12 cubes cheese
• 2 big Capsicums (finely chopped)
• 5 to 6 finely chopped Green chillies (or as per taste)v 7 tbsp – flour
• handful – finely chopped Coriander leaves
• salt and pepper as per taste
• oil for deep frying
- In a bowl mix together cheese, capsicums, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt, pepper and flour.
- Add very little water and make a thick mixture.
- Cut each bread slice diagonally into 2 haves.
- Evenly spread the cheese mixture on each half.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden.
- Serve hot with green chilli sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Raheja