• 85 g – plain flour
• 25 g – Butter
• 55 g – grated cheese
• 1 tsp – Caraway seeds
• 1 tbsp – Milk
• A pinch – salt
- Sieve the flour. Rub in the butter with finger tips. Add the cheese, caraway seeds and salt and make a dough by adding milk.
- Roll out the dough to about 6 mm (1/4-inch) thickness and cut into small bite-sized pieces with a fancy cutter.
- Arrange on a greased baking tin and prick all over with a fork.
- Bake in a hot oven at 450 degree F for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Serve plain or with any dip.
Recipe courtesy of sana